Thursday 24 February 2011

Some of the Assignment photos that did and didn't make it.

These are a few more photo's that were included/excluded for the first assignment.

This was used as an example of both straights and curves.
It is the head of my 12 string guitar. I like the curves of the string on the tuner, the tuners and the lettering.


This was taken in January at RHS Rosemoor. I love the texture.


This wasn't included. It was ro try and get straights and curves on a single photo.
I couldn't get enough depth of field to keep the strings in focus at this range.

This was taken for the Low option of High/Low.
It was taken from sand level, but I decided not to use it.


This is Aprilla. It was not for the assignment. It was taken so I can send it to Jenny, my daughter.
I just love the clarity of the photo and the expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment